Highland Aviation Training Limited
Unit 98, Inverness Airport, Invernesshire, Inverness, IV2 7JB. United Kingdom
Tel: 01667 460361
Here are our top reasons we think Inverness is the best place to learn to fly...
- We're Authorised by the CAA
- We are the only CAA authorised training organisation in the north of scotland. This means we provide the very highest standards and can teach and examine the LAPL course.
- No Landing Fees!
- All flight costs are included, and from Â£133 an hour we think it's very competitive
- Quiet International Airport with 4 runways
- We rarely have to stop flying because of crosswind and you learn how to fly with the big jets and full air traffic control
- Scenery and open airspace
- With amazing mountains and glens and airspace that allows us to fly wherever we want.
- Full time flight instruction staff
- Giving consistency of training allowing you to stay with the same instructor throughout your course.
- EASA PPL Targeted Ground School
- With the new EASA exams part of the PPL and LAPL, we've worked very hard to make sure our highly acclaimed groundschool is up to date and all the help you need to get through the exams
- ELCAS accredited
- Highland Aviation can now provide Enhanced Learning credits to all MOD staff leaving the services.
Other Flying Schools Nearby